1967 427 Tri-power Convertible #s Matching, 4-speed, Iconic Muscle Car
Stunning 1967 Corvette 427 Roadster
• 427 CID Engine Factory Rated at 400HP.
• 4 Speed Muncie Transmission.
• Only 2,101 427/400Hp (L68) Corvettes made in 1967.
• The Car Was Assembled on Thursday, September 15, 1966 at the Saint Louis Assembly Plant.
• This was the 929th 1967 Corvette Built.
• The Car Was Originally Marina Blue But Was Painted Rally Red During Its Restoration.
• Restored by Barneys Corvette Unlimited in 1988.
• The Car Sat In A Museum For 20 Years.
• Car Has Roughly 3,000 Miles On The Restoration.
• Current Owner Bought It In 2010.
• Numbers Matching Motor, Transmission, and Rear End.
• Factory Winters Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• 4 Wheel Disc Brakes.
• Rear End Code FA 3:76 Posi for Manual Transmission Big Block.
• Trans P7P02= 1966 September 2nd.
• Engine Suffix JC= 400HP and Manual Transmission.
• Front and Rear Carburetors= 390353 Correct Carburetor.
• Middle Carburetor 3925517= 1968 Carburetor for 427/400.
• New Alternator with Factory Numbers Matching Alternator Included.
• AM/FM Factory Radio.
• Factory Simulated Wood Wheel.
• 15" Reproduction Aluminium Wheels by Western Wheels.
• Red Line Tires.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 427 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Rally Red
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console