1967 Chevrolet Chevelle with that Big Block Power is the Definition of Muscle.
Beautifully done Tribute 1967 Chevelle SS Tribute that Goes Beyond the Badges.
• 454 CID. Engine Casting Number 14015445 = 1975-1990 454.
• Turbo 400 Transmission.
• Edelbrock Performer 2-0 Intake Manifold.
• Holley Street Avenger 4BBL Carburetor.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Black Crinkle Finish Chevrolet Valve Covers.
• Coated Hooker Long Tube Headers.
• Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers.
• Aluminum Radiator.
• Flex Fan and Electric Pusher Fan.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• New Master Cylinder
• Front and Rear Sway Bars.
• 12 Bolt Rear Axle Code KP 0912= 1969 3.55 Posi with Small Ring Gear, built September 12th.
• Black Vinyl Interior.
• Factory Bucket Seats and Center Console.
• Super Sport Steering Wheel.
• Black Faced Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges.
• Super Sport Appearance Package.
• Super Sport Hood.
• Black Vinyl Top.
• 15" Rally Wheels.
• Original California Car Built in June of 1967 at the Fremont Plant.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 454 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Buckets With Console
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console